Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Fact Friday!

I don't know about you, but I love the T.V. show Pawn Stars. I love to see the objects that people want to sell or pawn and learn all of the history behind the objects. I also love to see them bartering back and forth on price. Earlier in the week, they showed a rerun of one with a Louis Vuitton trunk. It had all kinds of stickers on it from various trips all over the world. I always thought I might be a world traveler with a trunk that had worldly stickers all over it.


Fun Fact for you - Did you know that Louis Vuitton began in 1854 and is one of the oldest luggage lines in the world?

On the travel note, Happy Memorial Day!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Love it! And the new layout!

Fran said...

Love Pawn Stars - I'm actually a little embarrassed that my mom gave me the tip. At first I didn't hear her right and thought she'd finally gone off the deep end.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout!