Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!!

The 2nd Annual New Year's Eve Potluck with the Agnews (long title, huh?) was a grand time! Any of you that missed it go ahead and mark it on your calendars for next year. Everyone is invited! Here are some pics to recap the evening:

Jessica, Mary Straton, Amelia

Kristen, Matthew, Kathryn

Wayne & Sally

Marti, Ritt, & Trey

me & Sally

me, Christie, & Jessica

No, we did not all plan on wearing the same shirt

me & Mary Straton

Jess & Ben - the happy couple


me & Amelia at the end of the night


Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup of kindness yet,
For auld lang syne!

Happy 2009 everybody! May you all find many blessings in the New Year!

2 comments:

mary straton said...

So fun! I love the "Big A, Little gnews"!

Becky Lott said...

Wow! I don't know what to do with myself . Your blog is like updated and stuff...with pictures:). Very cute! Glad ya'll had a great holiday! Btw, KTB and I briefly emailed about another girls visit like last feb. What do you think?