Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

Believe it or not, I did not get any pictures at Christmas! I'm so disappointed in myself, but what am I going to do now. Here's the breakdown though:

  • Tuesday, December 23 - We went to Canton for the annual Christmas Eve's Eve/Brunswick Stew party at Cliff's cousin Mary's house. All of Cliff's extended family (and I"m talking 5th and 5th cousins here) comes into town every year for this shindig. Tons of fun!
  • Wednesday, December 24 - I was off work all day but that didn't stop me from working on things around my house. That night we went back to Canton for church with Jim Bob & Laura and then over to Cushion's (Cliff's grandmother for those of you who don't know) house for supper. Then out to the Dowdles for their annual Christmas Eve visit.
  • Thursday, December 25 - Yay for Christmas Day! We woke up about 6:30 am to open our presents and headed back to Canton at 8. Opened presents with Cliff's family, ate breakfast at Cushion's, visited with the Mosbys, back to Cushions for lunch and family gift time. We then came back to Jackson to see Mo for a bit (and let me get a nap) and then went back Canton for Dowdle Family Christmas that night. A very fun tradition that we don't miss (unless we are out of town).
  • Friday, December 26 - Again I am off of work (woo hoo!) and we go back to Canton for Agnew Family Christmas at Alan & Tom's house. Very fun! I especially like it because that's one of the only Dirty Santa games I enjoy. And they play dirty...
  • Saturday, December 27 - Flynn Family Christmas AT MY HOUSE! My parents and sister came to town that afternoon, and then the rest of the family came on that night. It was great to have everybody over!
Whew! What a Christmas! I wouldn't have traded it for the world and we were especially blessed to have all of our family and friends so close. Here's to 2009!

1 comment:

Lindsey Hoskinson said...

Hey girl! How are you? I am great! Hey, I have a blog now, too! Check it out when you can! www.thehoskinsonfamilytx.blogspot.com

Glad to hear your Christmas & New Year's went well!