Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Funnies

When I decided to start blogging again, I wanted to include little snippets of stuff my little hooligans say. It may not but funny to you but this stuff is HILARIOUS to me & Hubs (aka Head Hooligan). Here's a prime example from dinner last night:

Background info - we've been trying to teach the girls about where we live and the Earth. We were sitting in a local sushi restaurant with the news on the TV in plain view and the anchor was talking about something going on in the world...

Hooligan 1 (H1/Big): We don't live in Africa. We just live in Princessland.

I literally had to hide my face behind my napkin I was laughing so hard. H1 asked me what was wrong and Head Hooligan (HH) had to tell her that something was making Mommy's eyes hurt.

Sorry for the long, drawn out explanation. Friday Funnies will get shorter as I get better at blogging. Happy Friday!


No comments: