Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I love the Delta!!

I had my first trip to Greenwood to celebrate our 4th anniversary, my 29th birthday and for Cliff to ride his bike. It was all complete with a stay at the Alluvian, girlie time (aka pedicure and shopping) with one of my favorite girls Del, and yummy food at the Alluvian, Delta Bistro, Steven's BBQ, and Luscos. I even got a birthday surprise from the Alluvian with a bottle of my favorite dressing - Comeback! It makes everything taste better... Here are a few pics to recap our stay... At Lusco's... I think we were the next to loudest table!

Chris starting his ride

Del and Jes pre-ride
(sorry, I can't figure out how to turn it around)

Chris, Jes, Cliff and Clayton

at Delta Bistro - SUPER YUMMY!



Duck with a fried egg on top - DELISH!


Chris didn't like his hug...
Clayton and friend Scott
Del and Jes at Delta Bistro

No comments: