Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag! You're It!!

Thanks to my dear friend Sally who tagged me as one of her most Kreativ Bloggers! Sally, I have been working on this all week... I don't think I am very interesting. Basically, the award requires that you blog 6 interesting facts about yourself and then tag 6 friends to do the same!
So here are some interesting facts about me:
1. I have really weird knees. They hyperextend (bend backwards more than they should). I'll show you some time.
2. I have a really, really weird eye trick. My eyes can roll so far back in my head that you can't see the pupils. Sometimes I can even get them to go opposite ways...
3. I'm double jointed in my wrists so my fingers can touch my forearms.
4. Ok, so I'm in an arranged marriage... Our grandparents were best friends. My dad and Cliff's mom grew up together. My dad and his dad were roommates in college. Do you think they planned this? ha ha!
5. My secret wish is... to be on BROADWAY! The bad part of that wish is I can't sing very well and I really can't dance either.
6. My other secret wish is... to be the First Lady of MS or the US! If that ever happens we're having a sleepover in the Governor's Mansion/White House!
Well, that is enough about me! Some of it is not so interesting but some of it is... :) I am going to tag Fran, Jessica, Mary Stratton, Allie, Meg, and Becky as recepients of the Kreativ Blog Award! Have fun!


1 comment:

Fran said...

You are too much fun. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put my answers on my blog or not, so I'll just add them here. Comments are special too.

1. Every joint in my body except my fingers can pop, but I don't have any control over it.
2. I have been in a plane crash.
3. I have skiied with alligators.
4. I hate to admit it, but Bree van de Kamp is one of my heroines.
5. I've shopped on the second floor studio (you get there by elevator) on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence and down in the silver vaults of London. But I was too po' to buy anything!
6. I was once hit on by Jimmy Hendrix in the trash can department at Wal-Mart.

And your knees aren't that wierd.