Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THS Class of '98

I know, I know... It's been a while and you've probably stopped checking this thing. Well, we've been a little busy. Cliff's been in the middle of mid-terms so he's studying like CRAZY! Any extra minutes he has I want to spend with him, so I haven't posted in a while. 

A few weekends ago Cliff and I headed to Tupelo for my 10 year high school reunion. It's crazy to think that I've been out of high school for 10 YEARS!!! It doesn't seem like that long but at the same time it seems like it's been forever. It was good to see all of my old classmates, and catch up with those that I haven't seen since we graduated. Best of all I got to see my BFF Becky, hubby Mark and son Asher! I was very excited about getting to see them since it's been about 6 months... :) Time flies... Here are a few pics from the weekend:

Havin' a good time!

Bek and Mark dancin' the night away!

Wine faced and sunburned - bad combo! But my hubby looks great!

Becky and me

Needless to say we had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next one!


2 comments:

Becky Lott said...

Good blogging, good blogging *smack on the behind*!I look a little wild eyed in that one. You can tell I don't get out much:) Had a blast though! Love you, girl!

challie west said...

Glad I got to see you while you were here. We need to plan a trip to Jackson. Pete wants to meet Mo!