Thursday, December 15, 2011

Luke 2:10

"Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy..." -Luke 2:10.

I noticed this verse on my calendar this morning, and it really took me aback. No truer statement has ever been spoken. God has been so unbelievable to us the past few years, and even though my faith has wavered multiple times His faith in me has not. On Tuesday, December 20, Ann Trotter is going to make her debut into this world, and I am so thankful. I have never been more excited and scared and anxious and completely emotional as I am right now. Today is my last day of work, and I am glad to have a couple of days to wrap things up. I cannot wait to meet this little girl but I'm thankful to have a couple of days to myself. I'm excited about all of my family and friends meeting her and showing her all of the love that they have showed me over the years. I'm so thankful for all of them. Welcome to the world, Ann Trotter. We all love you more than you will ever know.

No comments: